Müllerlight Greek Style. Light-Hearted Giveaway
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: The Promoter and Data Controller is Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP (trading as Müller Yogurt and Desserts) of Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire TF9 3SQ, United Kingdom, registered in England under partnership number OC384928. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain (England, Wales & Scotland only) aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required. Promotion excludes residents of the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
3. Promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of: the Promoter; any agencies involved with the promotion; and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4. Internet access and an Instagram (the “Website”) account are required. Only online entries will be accepted.
5. The “Promotion Period” opens Monday 18 January 2021 and closes at midday on 22 January 2021 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
6. To enter before the Closing Date, entrants must:
- Be an Instagram follower of @mullerukandireland (https://www.instagram.com/mullerukandireland/);
- Like the Instagram post promoting the promotion;
- Comment on the Instagram post promoting the promotion by tagging a friend;
- Not include any other brand names or trade marks; and
- not be defamatory or malicious and not be offensive or use inappropriate language.
Please BE NICE AND KEEP IT CLEAN! The Promoter reserves the right to void any entries that break these rules.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay, postal strike, postal issue or other reason whatsoever. All entries become the property of the Promoter. No entries can be returned or copied to the entrant.
8. The “Prize” consists of the following items:
- Müllerlight Cool Bag x 1;
- 3 x Packs of Müllerlight Greek Style Luscious Lemon (4 pack)
- 3 x Packs of Müllerlight Greek Style Sublime Strawberry (4 pack)
9. The successfully selected winner must be available to take delivery of the prize during the week commencing 25th January 2021.
10. The 5 x Prize winners will be selected at random by an automatic computer generated random draw programme from all eligible entries. The winner will be subject to a verification process to confirm that the winner satisfies these terms and conditions. Following the verification process, the winner will be notified by Instagram direct message within 5 (five) working days of the draw. The winner will be provided with contact details for the Promoter’s marketing agency who is responsible for organising and administering the Prize. The winner’s contact details will also be provided to the Promoter’s marketing agency so that it can contact the winner directly for the purposes of organising and administering the Prize. If the winner of the Prize draw does not respond to the notification of their win within 48 hours (2) days of the initial direct message, this will result in the Prize being forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original draw and under the same terms and conditions as the original draw. No cash or alternative prize will be offered in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize (in full or in part) of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the Prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
11. Entrants who do not give correct details will be discounted from entering the promotion. It is the entrant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter by email if their address has changed since they submitted their entry. Entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. No bulk entries permitted.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for the functionality and accessibility of the Website. The Promoter will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the Website howsoever caused which affect the operation of the promotion.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of any aspects of the Prize caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its reasonable control.
14. Instagram is not associated with and does not endorse, sponsor or administer this promotion or Müller’s products. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not Instagram. Instagram is not responsible for any element of this promotion.
15. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these terms and conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entry will be void. The Promoter will immediately disqualify any entrant who is tampering with the entry process.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to accept any entry where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter on all decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering the Promotion the entrant agrees that, if they become a Prize winner, their first name, county and country will be published by the Promoter on its social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and in other media at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
18. The name & county of the Prize winner will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: “Müllerlight Greek Style, Marketing Department, Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire, TF9 3SQ” for a period of 3 months following the promotion. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
19. The Prize winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity as required by the Promoter.
20. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will use reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
21. The Promoter will collect personal information from the entrant for the purposes of administering this promotion and will share this personal information with the following third parties who will be supporting the Promoter with the promotion:
- Promoter’s Marketing Agency who will help administer the promotion: SYLO Communications Limited – a company registered in England with company number 10719233, whose registered office is at Modhas 1st Floor, Battle House, 1 East Barnet Road, New Barnet, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, EN4 8RR, UK;
This includes contacting the winner via email and publicising information about the Prize winner by post and on social media (in accordance with paragraphs 16 and 17). By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the collection and use of their data in this manner.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
23. If any provision or part provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part provision will be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part provision under this clause will not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.