Müller Light Have It All Afternoon Tea Giveaway
THE BITS YOU WANT TO KNOW:
20 main prizes are available to be won. Each Prize includes:
- 1 x Teamtime Gift Box (Fortnum & Masons) which includes 1 x Jar of Summer Glory Preserve; 1 x tin of Royal Blend Tea; and 1 x tin of Piccadily Chocolate Peal Biscuits.
- 6 x pots of Müllerlight Toffee flavour.
Promotional Period: the period from 14 June 2021 at 10 am until 18 June 2021 at 12pm (“Closing Date”)
Number of Entries: One entry per person
How to Enter:
- Follow @MullerUKandIreland
- Like the Müllerlight giveaway post
- Tag 1x friend and tell us what you love about Müllerlight
Geographical Restrictions: Open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland.
1. The Promoter is Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP (trading as Müller Yogurts & Desserts), a limited liability partnership registered in England with partnership number OC384928 whose registered office is at Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire TF9 3SQ (the “Promoter”).
2. This Promotion is run in conjunction with Sylo communications.
WHO CAN ENTER:
3. This Promotion is open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland, aged 18 years or over.
4. This Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, such employees’ immediate families or anyone else professionally involved in the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER:
5. This is an online promotion and Internet access and a Instagram account is required. To enter, prospective entrants must go to www.instagram.com/mullerukandireland (the “Website”) and like and comment the promotional post. Online entries only. Entries via email, facsimile or by any other means not explicitly stated above will not be accepted.
6. To enter, simply like the promotional post, tag one account in the comments, and follow the @MullerUKandIreland Instagram account
7. Entrants must not use a false name or email address or provide any false information when registering for use of the Website / Promotion. The Promoter may at its entire discretion refuse, remove, or suspend registration at any time, for any reason.
8. There is no purchase necessary.
9. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim a prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible.
10. Please refer to the promotional page on the Website for full details of the prize(s) on offer.
11. Prize voucher terms and conditions apply.
12. Whilst the Promoter will make every effort to honour the advertised prize(s) (in whole or in part), the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute any prize with an alternative of similar value (in whole or in part).
13. Winners will be notified using the contact details they submitted at the time of entry. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrants to arrange for the delivery of the prize(s), but if there is no response within 2 days (48 hours), or the contact details are invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly re-allocate the prize(s) without liability to the original winner(s).
14. Winners will receive their prize to the address notified to the Promoter, on the date specified (if applicable) or within 28 (twenty eight) days of responding to their win notification. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of the prize(s) caused by the provision of wrong information, postal strikes or other causes beyond its reasonable control.
15. Prize winners will selected randomly
16. Entries will not be returned.
17. By submitting an entry, each entrant warrants and agrees:
a. that the entry fully complies with the Content Rules (as listed below);
b. that the Promoter may disclose entrant’s identity to any third party making any claim or assertion of any kind in relation to that entry;
c. to assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full tittle guarantee and to waive all moral rights in and to your entry and otherwise arising in connection with such entry to which the entrant may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
18. All entries or content uploaded must comply with the following, in order to be eligible:
a. be in the English language;
b. not contain any other brand names or any material that infringes another’s intellectual property rights;
c. not disparage or be harmful to the Promoter or any of its brands, employees/directors, customers or any other third party;
d. not contain any material that is offensive or inappropriate in any way; and
e. not contain any computer virus, bugs, Trojans or other malicious, invasive or harmful code.
Any entries which do not comply with the Content Rules will not be eligible, and will be void.
THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS:
20. Instagram is not associated with, and does not endorse, this Promotion and are in no way responsible for any element of it.
22. The Promoter may also share personal data with third parties who will be supporting the Promotion. This Promotion is supported by:
a. Promoter’s marketing agency who will help administer the Promotion: SYLO Communications Limited, a company registered in England with company number 10719233, whose registered office is at Modhas 1st Floor, Battle House, 1 East Barnet Road, New Barnet, Hertfordshire EN4 8RR.
23. In accordance with the current guidelines, if you are a winner, the Promoter may publish, or make available on request, information that confirms an award took place including your surname, county and, if applicable, the entry itself. You have the right to object, or to ask for less information to be made available.
24. If you are a Main Prize winner, we may wish to use your personal data to announce you as the winner and for reasonable promotional purposes connected to this Promotion.
25. Winners agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the prize(s).
26. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from entry into the Promotion or a winner’s acceptance or use of the prize(s). Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage or loss to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter’s responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the Promotion shall be limited to the value of the prize won by the entrant.
27. Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any personal injury or death, resulting from entry into the Promotion or a winner’s acceptance of the prize.
28. The Promoter will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, pandemics, strikes, disease, disputes, third party website or platforms (including social media) not in its direct control or the acts or defaults of any suppliers of prizes.
29. Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
THE FINAL BITS:
30. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. Entrants may only enter the Promotion for personal non-commercial use.
32. If any entries have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices, brute force or via a third party for commercial gain, such entries will be deemed invalid.
33. The Promoter does not guarantee that the Website will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time. The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connection or difficulties of any kind in the operation of the Website howsoever caused which affect the operation of the Promotion.
34. The Website may contain links to other websites, including those of third parties. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either express or implied, concerning the content of such websites including claims of infringement or that such websites are devoid of viruses or error free.
35. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to eliminate or disqualify you from participating in the Promotion.
36. The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law. These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
37. If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision will be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause will not affect the validity of the rest of these terms and conditions.
38. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so, without the prior notice at any time, for whatever reason and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately to any entrants.
39. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. Any dispute arising out of this Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.