TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR
SPAR RETAILER’S IPAD PRIZE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SPAR RETAILER’S IPAD PRIZE DRAW (“Promotion”)
THE BITS YOU WANT TO KNOW:
The Prize: 1 x Apple iPad
Promotional Period: The period from 00:00 20th October 2022 until 23:59 09th November 2022 (“Closing Date”) inclusive
Number of Entries: Maximum of 1 entry per SPAR retailer
How to Enter: To enter, retailers must purchase a case of Müller Corner singles yogurts from the SPAR intranet during the Promotional Period.
Geographical Restrictions: Open to all of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland)
1. The Promoter is Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP (t/a Müller Yogurts & Desserts), a limited liability partnership registered in England with partnership number OC384928 whose registered office is at Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire TF9 3SQ (the “Promoter”)
WHO CAN ENTER:
2. This Promotion is open to SPAR retailers within the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland), aged 18 years or over.
3. This Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, such employees’ immediate families or anyone else professionally involved in the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER:
4. This is an online promotion only and the retailer can purchase through any of the usual ordering methods via A.F. Blakemore.
5. To enter, the retailer can purchase through any of the usual ordering methods via A.F. Blakemore, log into their existing account and purchase a case of any Müller Corner singles yogurts during the Promotional Period.
6. Upon purchase of a case of any Muller corner singles yogurts from any of the usual A.F. Blakemore ordering methods during the promotional period, the retailer will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
7. Only 1 (one) entry per SPAR retailer.
8. To be eligible, orders must go through any of the usual A.F. Blakemore ordering methods.
9. Entrants must not use a false name or email address or provide any false information when registering for use of the Website / Promotion. The Promoter may at its entire discretion refuse, remove, or suspend registration at any time, for any reason.
10. By entering into the promotion, the entrants are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and confirm that they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim a prize. The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof that they are eligible.
THE PRIZE AND PRIZE DRAW:
11. After the Closing Date, or on the date specified, a prize draw winner will be selected at random from all complete and eligible entries received.
12. The winner will receive 1 x Apple iPad (the “Prize”).
13. There are no runner up prizes or instant win prizes.
14. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
15. Whilst the Promoter will make every effort to honour the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the Prize with an alternative of similar value (in whole or in part).
16. The Promotor will notify the SPAR internal team of the winner and the SPAR internal team will then notify the winner via email or telephone, Using the contact details from our store ops team, with details on how to claim their prize. The Promoter, in conjunction with the SPAR internal team, will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrant to arrange for the delivery of the Prize, but if there is no response within 7 days, or the contact details are invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly re-allocate the Prize without liability to the original winner.
17. The winner will receive the prize at the address provided using contact details from our store ops team, on the date specified (if applicable) or within 28 (twenty eight) days of responding to their win notification. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of the prize caused by the provision of wrong information, postal strikes or other causes beyond its reasonable control.
19. In accordance with the current guidelines, if you are a winner, the Promoter may publish, or make available on request, information that confirms an award took place including your surname, county and, if applicable, the entry itself. You have the right to object, or to ask for less information to be made available. If you wish to object, or if you have any questions or comments regarding data and privacy, please contact Sam.Cross@Muller.co.uk.
20. If you are the Prize winner, we may wish to use your personal data to announce you as the winner and for reasonable promotional purposes connected to this Promotion. If you wish to object, please contact Sam.Cross@Muller.co.uk.
21. Winners agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the Prize.
22. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from entry into the Promotion or a winner’s acceptance or use of the Prize. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage or loss to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter’s responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the Promotion shall be limited to the value of the Prize won by the entrant.
23. Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any personal injury or death, resulting from entry into the Promotion or a winner’s acceptance of the Prize.
24. The Promoter will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, pandemics, strikes, disease, disputes, third party website or platforms (including social media) not in its direct control or the acts or defaults of any suppliers of prizes.
25. Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
THE FINAL BITS:
26. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. If any entries have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices, brute force or via a third party for commercial gain, such entries will be deemed invalid.
28. The Promoter does not guarantee that the Website will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time. The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connection or difficulties of any kind in the operation of the Website howsoever caused which affect the operation of the Promotion.
29. The Website may contain links to other websites, including those of third parties. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either express or implied, concerning the content of such websites including claims of infringement or that such websites are devoid of viruses or error free.
30. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to eliminate or disqualify you from participating in the Promotion.
31. The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law. These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
32. If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision will be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause will not affect the validity of the rest of these terms and conditions.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so, without the prior notice at any time, for whatever reason and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately to any entrants.
34. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. Any dispute arising out of this Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.