Tesco ROI – Terms and Conditions for Müller prize draw for ROI
Promoter: Tesco PLC
1. The Promotion is open to ROI residents aged 18+ only, excluding employees and the immediate families of Tesco and Muller UK and Ireland Group LLP, their affiliates or agents and any other person who is professionally associated with this promotion.
2. The Promotion opens on 24.02.21 at 9:00am and closes on 23.03.21 at 11.59pm. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
3. Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the Prize.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. A maximum of one text entry per mobile number will be accepted during the promotional period.
7. To enter, participants must text Muller and your name to 50400. No other form of entry will be accepted.
8. Entrants must obtain the phone owner’s permission before entering.
9. In the event of the entrant’s mobile number changing or the mobile being lost, stolen or damaged during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve or amend any existing entries to a new mobile number.
10. Winners will be drawn at random by an independent auditor, from all valid entries received by the closing date.
11. Winners will be notified via the telephone number used at the time of entry within 28 days of the closing date.
12. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. If any winner does not confirm acceptance of their prize within 7 days of the original notification, the Promotor reserves the right to disqualify their entry and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original draw.
14. There are fifteen Nutribullet Balance Blender to be won in total. Each Prize consists of: 1 x Nutribullet Balance Blender. This Promotion is run in conjunction with Müller who are supplying the Prize for this promotion.
15. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered, save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of equal or greater value than the original.
16. All text entries will be free of charge to all networks within the Republic of Ireland.
17. Bulk entries or entries sent via third parties will not be accepted.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received, not delivered, incomplete, indecipherable, or not in accordance with the entry instructions. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator error, handset MMS incompatibility issues, messaging loss, delays or billing issues or any other reasons beyond its control. The mobile provider running the mobile element of this Campaign is Service Provider (SP) Dunnhumby (01) 4769634
19. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries, which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
20. Winners may be required to participate in publicity without further consent or payment.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or to terminate or cancel the Promotion and/or the Prize at any time without notice. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to any dispute arising out of the Promotion or its termination or cancellation.
22. The Promoter will not be liable to any entrant for any failure, cancellation or other discontinuance or delay affecting the Promotion or any prize offered during the course of the Promotion.
23. The Promoter does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance of the Prize.
24. An entrant's personal data will only be held for the purpose of selecting, contacting and confirming the winner and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission.
25. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.