A DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE TEAM
We want Müller UK & Ireland to represent our consumers, so we’re setting out fresh targets which will ensure our business truly reflects the diversity and inclusivity of the communities where we operate. Through our learning and development platform, we’re upskilling our people and leaders across the business on topics such as unconscious bias and engagement, to better create connections for our teams to thrive.
Meanwhile, our Women in Müller network is inspiring women in our company to be their best selves, and our partnership with GroceryAid, a registered benevolent society for people in the UK, supports learning and best practice which drives our inclusive culture. We also hold regular focus groups and surveys to get valuable feedback from our people at Müller, to ensure we’re going above and beyond in meeting their needs.
SUPPORTING AND DEVELOPING OUR TEAMS
We couldn’t do what we do without our Müller people. We’re committed to helping our colleagues fulfil their potential, and to support and inspire the next generation of talent within our business.
- Through our brand new learning and development Müller Academy, we offer training and learning opportunities to everyone within our business to further their professional and personal development
- Our Accelerated Leadership Programme is designed to support promising employees as they grow into the Müller leaders of the future
- We run a wide range of apprenticeships across our engineering and technical sectors, including both classroom and on-the-job training
- All apprentices are offered a permanent role at the end of their training period, where possible
- Our dairy technology apprenticeships are run in partnership with the European Dairy Education Network (EDEN), a group dedicated to ensuring those in the dairy industry have the skills needed to ensure a thriving future for the sector
HEALTH AND WELLBEING AT MÜLLER UK & IRELAND
We know people do their best and feel their best when they’re heard, valued and supported, so employee wellbeing is a big priority for us. Our dedicated colleague wellbeing programme runs events throughout the year and empowers colleagues with toolkits to support all aspects of their health.
We have trained mental health first aiders across multiple locations, and we work closely with our partners Lifeworks and GroceryAid to provide 24/7 emotional and practical advice and support on everything from money worries to problems at home. Our rewards and benefit platform also offers a raft of discounts on services designed to support health and wellbeing, such as gym memberships and online wellness classes.
Health and safety in the workplace is of paramount importance to us, and we have stringent training and procedures in place to ensure the safety of all our people.
We have a designated sustainability team which continues to drive best practice, ensures all systems and processes are fully compliant with all necessary standards, and regularly delivers training sessions for employees throughout the business
Since 2018 we have supported 124 of our people through apprenticeship programmes, and are currently supporting a further 75
We operate an annual Industrial Placement undergraduate programme for university students which places young people into key functions within the business as part of their studies
We have more than 40 Mental Health First Aiders trained across our business